I’m Keith English, Certified Professional Home Inspector.
I have many years of experience in the home inspection and construction fields. I firmly believe that the home inspection is one of the most important steps in purchasing your home. Without a thorough, experienced home inspector, you can be putting your home, family, and savings at risk. I remember this on every home inspection, and apply it to every home that I inspect.
YOU, my client, are the reason I am there. To give you all the information you need to make a solid, informed decision on your home.
It is also important to me that you know how to maintain your new home. Please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to walk you through the home inspection process, discuss any concerns you have, and to help you in any way I can.
· Full member in good standing with International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
· Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics for Home Inspections http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm
· Abide by InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice for Home inspectors http://www.nachi.org/sop.htm
· Completed InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course for home Inspectors
· Successfully passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice for Home Inspectors
· Successfully passed InterNACHI’s home Inspector Examination
· Fulfilled 24 additional hours of Home Inspection Continuing Education every year as part of my efforts to continually provide the best home inspection possible!
English’s Inspection Service, Inc.
Address: 6415 Veterans Blvd
Chester, WV 26034